This custom Level 4 SEAL enclosure was developed for a medical research facility. Subject to healthcare privacy regulations, the customer required an access control option that was more secure than a standard handle; however, wanted the convenience of having to use an access card only one time to open the...
Monday Jan 29th, 2018
- How to Think About Your 2020 IT & Security Budget
- The Faces of Great Lakes: Jake Campanini
- Manufacturing & Automation: Combining Hands-On Experience with Next-Level Technology
- Meet the Man Behind GLCC’s Privacy Panel System
- Tales From the Medical Trenches: Helping Healthcare Facilities Secure Data & Save Lives