PDS User Box
- Meets CTTA criteria for individual desktop/user connections as part of a Protected Distribution System (PDS)
- SEAL Ready: Pem studs accept optional Powerless
- Indoor Lockbox Sensor that monitors open/closed door, measures change in fiber signal levels, and measures temperature points at the user box
- Welded body and door made of 16 ga. cold rolled steel
- Tamper resistant hinges that are accessible only when the door is open
- 12 ga. cold rolled steel hasp lock with 0.438″ opening
- Insert bracket accepts standard single gang outlet
- Pem studs accept various fiber splice trays (not included)
Part of a suite of Great Lakes products for PDS and alarmed carrier deployments
The resources shown below are related to the product
selection above. If you are looking for a different size
please select it above to see the results here.
No resources have been found.