Thoughtfully developed enclosures serve as the foundation for any cooling strategy. Great Lakes ES and EN enclosures are flexible and able to be upgraded to support heat densities from 4 to 30 kW, while simultaneously providing a platform for increased security, connectivity, and power needs.
- Flexible enclosure that accepts all Great Lakes airflow solutions
- 24"W enclosure ideal for servers; 30"W for networking and dense cable applications
- Dedicated space in the rear for vertical cable troughs and PDUs—eliminates cable messes that block equipment exhaust
- 3300 lb. weight capacity to hold a full load of equipment
- The Flexible Mounting Profile (FMP) along the mounting rails create increased mounting space; installation of ZR brackets along the FMP accept 1 and 2 RMU equipment
- Designed to accommodate the unique airflow requirements of switch equipment from manufacturers such as Cisco
- Ideal to support high density cable applications
- Accepts accessories to support airflow best practices
- Identical enclosure height and profile for deployment alongside ES enclosures in containment applications
- The Flexible Mounting Profile (FMP) along the mounting rails create increased mounting space; installation of ZR brackets along the FMP accept 1 and 2 RMU equipment for mounting items such as patch panels
- Typical containment requires enclosures of the same height be deployed in at least two rows of the same length—we can help make that happen!
- Adapt pre-existing, third-party enclosures to accept Great Lakes airflow products
- Modify third-party frames/doors to seamlessly deploy alongside Great Lakes enclosures
- Learn more about retrofit options