USA PROUD. USA QUALITY. USA EVERYTHING
Great Lakes Data Racks & Cabinets specializes in the manufacturing and integration of indoor/outdoor enclosures for the storage and protection of IT equipment. Through innovative engineering, Great Lakes is able to uniquely address the airflow, power, cable management and security requirements associated with telecommunications, network, and server deployments of all sizes. Since 1985, our core mission is to provide responsive goods and services that exceed the expectations of local, state, and federal government organizations across the world.
- Great Lakes operates a technologically advanced and adaptive sheet metal facility able to consistently produce UL-listed standard product and adjust to accommodate small-to-large scale custom orders at a competitive cost with quick turnaround.
- Custom product can consist of modifications to existing standard product, or when truly unique situations arise, sophisticated solutions can be developed and tailored to address specific customer requirements.
- When product in current use requires upgrades/service that cannot be made by the OEM, Great Lakes can reproduce the product if necessary or create a solution to implement in or alongside the deployed product.
- Prior to shipping, standard and custom product can be configured to customer’s specifications with the integration of Great Lakes accessories, third party products, customer supplied products, or electrical components.
Shipping & Delivery
- Logistics of product transportation is planned early on and unique requirements are accounted for (i.e. security clearance of freight handler, time frames, or package requirements) so product arrives where, when, and how it is needed.
- Great Lakes operates manufacturing facilities in Edinboro, Pennsylvania, USA and Székesfehérvár, Hungary. In most instances, manufacturing, assembly, and shipping processes for product is identical at the two manufacturing facilities. Manufacturing product in Hungary drastically reduces lead times and shipping costs for products deployed in the Eastern Hemisphere.