As part of Great Lakes’ integration services, Great Lakes is able to install components of Building Automation Systems (BAS) and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)* solutions. Customers can have components dropped shipped to Great Lakes, or items can be directly sourced by Great Lakes.
Enclosures Integrated With BAS/DCIM Components Can Include The Following:
- Sensors can be installed in multiple locations on the front and/or rear doors to measure temperature and pressure differentials within the enclosure
- Commonly used to measure temperature, humidity, and pressure
- Additional sensors to monitor dew point, water detection, etc.
- The majority of PDUs accept a limited number of sensors, typically 2 or 3; expansion bays can be installed to increase the amount of monitoring in an enclosure
- Installed in the front of the enclosure, typically along the inside frame or front rail
- Inventories equipment installed in each RMU of the enclosure
- Advanced options include ability to monitor power usage of each piece of equipment
Power Distribution Units (Pdus)
- PDUs compatible with sensor monitoring
- Advanced options include receptacle level management
- Enclosures able to accept major PDU manufacturers
- A variety of mounting options including standard PSBKES brackets, angled PDU brackets, and brackets that install on the rear of mounting rails; brackets are designed to make access to PDU receptacles and displays easier
*Please note that Great Lakes does not assist with software/hardware installation and maintenance.INTEGRATION OF GREAT LAKES CASE & CABINET ACCESSORIES FREE OF CHARGE!